Using your Unblock App, you can now purchase cryptocurrencies right from your device. To ensure the best experience, we’d like to make you aware of a few risks surrounding buying and selling of cryptocurrencies.
As cryptocurrencies are a new form of digital currency there are some inherent risks.
- The future value of cryptocurrencies is unpredictable – you should only buy with funds that you are prepared to lose. Please proceed at your own risk.
- Markets rely on the availability of both buyers and sellers. As such, Unblock cannot guarantee that there will always be an active market to sell your cryptocurrencies.
- While uninterrupted service is always our goal, we cannot guarantee access to the platform at all times.
Unlike physical currency, digital currencies are stored in digital wallets.
- Your cryptocurrency balance is stored using Unblock’s secure online/offline wallet system. Unblock holds your cryptocurrencies as a custodian at your risk.
- Unblock may not always support cryptocurrencies withdrawals to an external wallet in an immediate fashion. This is a security feature.
- Withdrawing to an external wallet is contingent on internal review and accurate and up to date ID verification information. Updating your personal information is to your benefit.
Your security is our priority, visit our security page to find out ways to make your account even more secure by ensuring that your personal information is protected across all the services you use.